logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SQLite setup for Talus problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hermyt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 21:04    Post subject: SQLite setup for Talus problem Reply with quote

Trying to setup Talus package for nwnx2 using sqlite but the create statements are giving me some problems. I've modified it so most of the tables create but I'm having some problems on one and figured I'd see if anyone knew a quick solution, here's my log for that create table statement.

o Got request: CREATE TABLE lds_resref_lookup ( name varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', resref varchar(17) NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (name), KEY idx_lds_resref_lookup (name) )
! SQL Error: near "KEY": syntax error

So from that I gather that the error is the KEY field type and I've checked the syntax on sqlite and didn't find a reference to it being used, should I be chucking it into primary key? and I'm not sure exactly how to do it, do I make it a primary key named idx_lds_resref_lookup? or what?

Any ideas?
Lanthar D'Alton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:33    Post subject: which version? Reply with quote

which version of the system are you using? Just making sure you know about newer versions available...

Version 3.05b

As for the statement... I'm not sure how SQLLite create syntax works... but that index isn't really that necessary. Just leave the index off if nothing else.

-Lanthar
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hermyt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:28    Post subject: think I'm gunna bite the bullet Reply with quote

I did dl the newest ver (today went to your site and grabbed it)

But for a random quest generator I was working on I was monkeying with changin values in the db using their control center interface and man it sucks. I'm just gunna scrap it and setup mysql, thats what I get for being lazy and saving 1/2 hr.

Thanks for the help though Lanthar, appreciate it.

HerMyT
darwinscusp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:28    Post subject: broken link? Reply with quote

Hmmm, link seems broken Lanthar.
Lanthar D'Alton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:30    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

I always forget to set the file permission Smile

-Lanthar
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Database related All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: