logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need some help with my database and ATS plzz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doriant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:22    Post subject: I need some help with my database and ATS plzz Reply with quote

Me and two other people, none off us verygood at scripting and such, wanted to start a persistent nordockserver.
we have installed everythhing we need according to Ulryns walkthrue.
We are using Mysql 4.1.13 and Mysql Front.
And teh latest NWNX2 and the add -on thingie that is in the walkthrue.
I think Mysql is working with nwnx2 but i dont know how to tell, butt when we start NWNX2, nwnserver starts and we can run our module
and so far it´s all good,
but nothing is saved more then the usual characterfiles such as inventory and posistion, nothing else´is saved as quest and such, And the ats is not working, when you speak to the ,say master tailor, and wanna learn the skills you pay your gold and he gives you 5 xp but they dont show, you still have 0 crafting points.

When i open the Mysql front i can see one diretory named nwn and in there is on table "pwdata" witch contains some scripts but should there be anything else.

What have i missed and what should i do to fix it. plz if anyone would kindly helpout here it would be extremly appriciated.

We are running on windows xp och have a seperate computer for the server database.

Thanks for all help

Doriant
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should probably not use an "add -on thingie" but the latest ODBC2 module from the download section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Database related All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: