logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NWNX_Patch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valbor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaDoOoW wrote:
Weird, it is simply not happening on my nwn installation. Anyone else with this issue?

Here and i about the same,
Valbor wrote:
i'm starting to think that the problem is in my NWNCX_Loader.exe or NWNCX.dll
only in my! Maybe i have not the newest version or bugged this files or is there any problem with running your patch? I don't even know where to look this bug.
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antegate wrote:
Quote:
Disabled automatic canceling of combat modes when moving, they will stay on until player manually disables them.

Bug with feat of Flurry of blows. It is impossible to switch off. Helps only relogin on server.

Whether it is possible to make control of disabled automatic canceling in .ini?

put

Disable Sticky Combat Modes=1

under [Community Patch] in nwnplayer.ini

but it works normally, you must found some special combination of actions/weapons/build where this happens, can you send savegame or tell more details?

Valbor wrote:
ShaDoOoW wrote:
Weird, it is simply not happening on my nwn installation. Anyone else with this issue?

Here and i about the same,
Valbor wrote:
i'm starting to think that the problem is in my NWNCX_Loader.exe or NWNCX.dll
only in my! Maybe i have not the newest version or bugged this files or is there any problem with running your patch? I don't even know where to look this bug.

its not caused by NWNCX_Loader or NWNCX.dll, the bug must be in my plugin but I don't see where considering two different clients provides different results. You can try temporarily rename override or temporarily restore default nwnplayer.ini without any nwnx switches but I don't think it will help... Need more peoples with this issue so we can start comparing whats different.
Valbor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaDoOoW wrote:
You can try temporarily rename override or temporarily restore default nwnplayer.ini without any nwnx switches but I don't think it will help...

Yes, and it didn't help.
Valbor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question, it possible somehow to increase the number per day for any feat, not changing USESPERDAY in feat.2da ?
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valbor wrote:
Question, it possible somehow to increase the number per day for any feat, not changing USESPERDAY in feat.2da ?

There is a vanilla function for that however it cannot set the number higher that is maximum in feat.2da USESPERDAY.

I don't think I can ignore this limitation even with NWNX.
zelkin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

With nwnx you can alter the uses per day on the CNWFeat struct (the offset for the value is 0x60) in the functions CNWSCreatureStats::GetFeatRemainingUses and (i guess) in CNWSCreatureStats::GetFeatTotalUses and after then you set to its original value.
Valbor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx
Antegate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Disable Sticky Combat Modes=1 doesn't yield result
DisableStickyCombatModes=1 doesn't yield result too

Quote:

but it works normally, you must found some special combination of actions/weapons/build where this happens, can you send savegame or tell more details?

I use a plugin for the server.
Look at the PM.
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antegate wrote:
Quote:

Disable Sticky Combat Modes=1 doesn't yield result
DisableStickyCombatModes=1 doesn't yield result too

Quote:

I use a plugin for the server.
Look at the PM.

Again, cannot reproduce. Looked at your PM and logs. There is a bug with flurry of blows ignoring Disable Sticky Modes=1 but in my module I can deactivate flurry of blows normally.

I believe that the bug you have is a result of multiple plugins hooking the same method. Try temporarily disable every other plugin except nwnx_patch. If it helps then start enabling them one by one to see which conflicts with nwnx_patch - this would be good to know. Then you need tio configure that plugin and nwnx_patch to solve it, basically with the fix for flurry of blows ignoring Disable Sticky Modes it should work fine with this ini settings.

In case its not caused by another plugin then I will need as much informations as possible to reproduce it - which I wasn't able to.

EDIT:

hotfix version download
changes:
- fixed flurry of blows ignoring Disable Sticky Modes=1 settings
- better info in logs about above settings
Valbor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible somehow to remove the limitation on the number of AOO in a round?
Antegate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Again, cannot reproduce. Looked at your PM and logs. There is a bug with flurry of blows ignoring Disable Sticky Modes=1 but in my module I can deactivate flurry of blows normally.

I believe that the bug you have is a result of multiple plugins hooking the same method. Try temporarily disable every other plugin except nwnx_patch. If it helps then start enabling them one by one to see which conflicts with nwnx_patch - this would be good to know. Then you need tio configure that plugin and nwnx_patch to solve it, basically with the fix for flurry of blows ignoring Disable Sticky Modes it should work fine with this ini settings.

In case its not caused by another plugin then I will need as much informations as possible to reproduce it - which I wasn't able to.

I will try to learn what plugin clashes.
Thanx
Valbor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valbor wrote:
Bugs:
1. If a PC or NPC has Plot status, and use stealth or search mode will not penalty to speed, it standard game bug and i would like to see this fixed.

ShaDoOoW wrote:
Bug1. I guess I can try fix this. While invulnerable it makes no sense to be also immune to penalties of stealth/detect mode.

Suggestion: Can be also it's fix in horse functions at decrease skills and attack with a bow. Example to remove Plot at the time of adding of penalties.
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valbor wrote:
Is it possible somehow to remove the limitation on the number of AOO in a round?
it is possible, i already experimented with this, Im not sure though how to make this dynamic which is a problem

Quote:
Suggestion: Can be also it's fix in horse functions at decrease skills and attack with a bow. Example to remove Plot at the time of adding of penalties.

That I don't see possible. Also think that its just waste of time to try change the stealth penalty in plot status. Why do you make player/npc plot? Perhaps you should use immortality?
Valbor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaDoOoW wrote:
Perhaps you should use immortality?

This in my module there are some Plot henchman for some conditions. In principle, this is not so important for me.
ShaDoOoW

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another hotfix version 1.21b - this is only client plugin, no changes were made to server plugin

changes:
- improved custom class spellbook population: partially invalid spells will no longer be filled into spellbook (what doesn't have innate level set is now considered as invalid spell), fixed issue where the spellbook added both master spell and subspells
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 8 of 44

Jump to: