logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Database Is Not Available. (Noob on this.)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G_SeeKeR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:29    Post subject: Database Is Not Available. (Noob on this.) Reply with quote

Hope somebody helps with this one.

I have installed MySQL Server 5 and WinPCApp. And all works well.

I have installed SQLyog for database management and i made the appropriate tables for my server and i connect.

I have never used fastfrench before although my module has fastfrench scripts in it cause it was given to me from a host who had fastfrench.

I have installed NWNX_261 and NWNX_odbc2_0924 and followed the instructions as good as i could.

I imported to my module an .erf file fix for FF to NWNX for 1.69 (http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=1320) in nwnvault and compiled all the scripts, i also imported the .erf file from nwnx_obdc2_0924 and complied again all the scripts.

So the problem is this when i open my nwnx and load my module for hosting, every player that tries to enter is booted. My serverlog says this:

Connection Attempt made by G_SeeKeR (VDKYYAKQ)
[Fri Aug 08 00:29:29] G_SeeKeR (VDKYYAKQ) Joined as Player 1
[Fri Aug 08 00:29:32] [MySQL] No database available -> BootPC(Justan Bendt)
[Fri Aug 08 00:29:32] Player Login - Acc: G_SeeKeR, Character: Justan Bendt, IP: **.***.***.**, CD Key: VDKYYAKQ
[Fri Aug 08 00:29:32] [MySQL] No database available -> BootPC(Justan Bendt)
[Fri Aug 08 00:29:59] G_SeeKeR Left as a Player (0 players left)
[Fri Aug 08 00:30:18] Server Shutting Down

Don't know if i made database connection properly.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. Smile
G_SeeKeR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I solved the problem with database not available, it had to do with the NWNX.ini file. I didn't put the right stuff and i didn't commented some stuff out.

So my serverlog doesn't say anymore my database not available but it still boots me. Sad

The log of nwn_odbc says this though:

o Got request: SELECT Ban FROM cdkeys WHERE (Player='G_SeeKeR' OR Player='*') AND (CDKey='VDKYYAKQ' OR CDKey='*')¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................
! SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '¬...............................................................................' at line 1
o Got request: SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Bendt'¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................¬...............................................................................................................................
! SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '¬...............................................................................' at line 1
o Got request: SELECT Value FROM PCData WHERE VarName='arena_kills' AND Id=SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Bendt'
! SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Ben' at line 1
o Got request: SELECT Value FROM PCData WHERE VarName='arena_deaths' AND Id=SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Bendt'
! SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Ben' at line 1
o Got request: SELECT Value FROM PCData WHERE VarName='oBind' AND Id=SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Bendt'¬................................................................................................................................................................................................................
o Got request: SELECT Value FROM PCData WHERE VarName='sBind' AND Id=SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Bendt'¬................................................................................................................................................................................................................
o Got request: INSERT INTO PCData SET Value='0', VarName='ls_spellstack', Id=SELECT Id,Version,Ban FROM idplayer WHERE Player='G_SeeKeR' AND Name='Justan Bendt' ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE Value='0'

Don't know what it means and how can i solve it if this is the problem...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Database related All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: