logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Combined issues around leto and nwnx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Linux technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Extreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:31    Post subject: Combined issues around leto and nwnx Reply with quote

Well we are using the nwnx, simtools and shayan's subrace engine together. We had everything working great on a window platform but i have since changed to linux box, and then the issues began.

We were lucky enuf to aquire a jewel of a asset who rewrote many of the files and now all things run fine with the exception of the leto. The speech binder commands that use leto (like sending yourself a tell to dm_setstr 30) they boot you and such, but leto doesn not work. leto also does not work in Shayan's either. Everything has been restructured and we fall down to the leto now.

we dont really know if this is a server issue with linux and files or if the problem is directly inside the scripting of the module. Now i know that with 1.69, there will be new versions of everything. from leto to nwnx. Should i just wait till 1.69 hits so that we can just reupdate all things or should i try to fix things now and then make the upgrade easier?

We are not live yet, mainly cause of this issue, but we plan to enter our beta as soon as we can with the module, but its hard when none of the leto for the subraces are working

Perhaps a list of every switch to check or if anyone wants to take a look in the mod scripts for nwnx and shayans, that would be cool too. Im just really trying to get this thing working cause we have had these issues for quite awhile
FunkySwerve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using the so's that came with SIMTools? I suspect the cause is something simple, like forgetting to check for the Letoscript string onclientexit. That would cause all leto edits to fail. Have you tested it in Windows to confirm that the issue doesn't lie with the so's? If you like, I can troubleshoot it for you, just PM me on here and I'll send you an email address you can send me the mod at.

Funky
Extreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is sent*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Linux technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: