logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to track down xp_leto.dll

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 23:07    Post subject: Trying to track down xp_leto.dll Reply with quote

My friend and I have been figuring out all the ins and outs of NWNX4 and how it works with SQL. I'm really excited seeing all the potential that we can do with it.We need to start working on a script that depending on what the player enters as their subrace kicks off a leto script to change their appearance settings. I've been searching all over NWN vault for a compatible leto.dll file but can't seem to find it. I've seen people using "xp_leto.dll" but the only place I could find hosting it is here.....
http://data.virusman.ru/nwn/nwnx4/

Does any one know where I can get the file from thats a trusted source? Thanks for your time. - Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well never mind now I just feel stupid.... I did not realise VirusMan was some one here on the forums and I found his page under contributions >.<
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 0:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I seem to be running into another issue other than my inability in finding things Wink. When trying to start NWNX4 with the xp_leto.dll I received the following error....
* Loading plugins...
* Loading plugin xp_leto.dll: Error. The plugin is not compatible with this version of NWNX.

I found Ilrilan's "Alternative to nwnx4 hook" and now I'm receiving the following error...
* Loading plugins...
* Loading plugin xp_leto.dll: Error during plugin initialization.

I've tried using the LetoScript.dll for SQL from build 4.0.2.24 with now luck. Any suggestions?
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kang wrote:

* Loading plugin xp_leto.dll: Error. The plugin is not compatible with this version of NWNX.

This means that the plugin is only compatible with NWNX4 up to version 1.07. With 1.08 a change has been made which is incompatible with older plugins. In order to make a new version of the plugin, virusman needs a function which did not make it into 1.08, but will be there in the near future.

You could download the older NWNX 1.07 in the meantime (http://nwnx.org/index.php?id=82)
TroveLord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm animating this thread back from the dead to ask:

1) Is a version compatible with latest version of nwnx4 planned to be released anytime soon?
2) Is there any documentation to use this plugin?

Thanks.
virusman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

TroveLord wrote:
1) Is a version compatible with latest version of nwnx4 planned to be released anytime soon?
Yes, it's compatible with the latest build of NWNX Core.
TroveLord wrote:
2) Is there any documentation to use this plugin?
Unfortunately, there is no documentation on LetoScript. You can search these forums for examples.
TroveLord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks virusman, I found this post for the documentation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Technical support All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: