logo logo

Back to main page

The NWNX Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaultster link error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zebranky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 21:14    Post subject: Vaultster link error Reply with quote

For some reason, when I try to compile Vaultster after making some changes to the workspace/project, I get the following error:
Code:
--------------------Configuration: Vaultster - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1102: out of memory
Error executing link.exe.

Vaultster.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

By cutting it out of the code and link settings, I've narrowed the problem down to zlib.lib. Does anyone have any ideas about this, and/or could the original Vaultster project/workspace file(s) be distributed?
Papillon
x-man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:49    Post subject: Re: Vaultster link error Reply with quote

Zebranky wrote:
By cutting it out of the code and link settings, I've narrowed the problem down to zlib.lib. Does anyone have any ideas about this, and/or could the original Vaultster project/workspace file(s) be distributed?

The project files in the download are the original versions, AFAIK. Jeroen would know better, but he has not been around for quite some time. You could try to get a fresh copy of the zlib sources and compile your own version of the lib. Sometimes, the binary form can not be used between different compiler versions.
Zebranky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 23:33    Post subject: Re: Vaultster link error Reply with quote

Papillon wrote:
The project files in the download are the original versions, AFAIK. Jeroen would know better, but he has not been around for quite some time. You could try to get a fresh copy of the zlib sources and compile your own version of the lib. Sometimes, the binary form can not be used between different compiler versions.

There ARE no project files in the download. Confused
I'll look into recompiling zlib, though. Thanks.
Zebranky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed by remaking all the projects from scratch with freshly downloaded files. Apparently my zlib.lib was different from stock, which could have been a problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nwnx.org Forum Index -> Windows development All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: